CDQ Apologizes For Instablog9ja Rant

Nigerian rapper CDQ has apologised to his fans and followers for insults he threw at popular Instagram blog page Instablog9ja.

The artiste attacked Instablog9ja earlier for addressing him as an ”upcoming artiste” in a post.

CDQ has however apologised for his actions. He wrote on his Instagram page:

”To all my fans and followers I apologize for using those abusive words in the first place…but one thing we should all understand is that being a celebrity or what have you, we all humans and I’ve got feelings too just like you… I do music cos it’s something I enjoy doing and I appreciate the fact that I’ve got core fans that love me for me…I am never a desperate artist and neither will I kiss a*s nor allow anybody to rubbish my name and just watch cos I be artist or cos u be God? 😳 Never That☝️So put some respek on a nigga that stands in-front of thousands to make them happy… As for u Blogger laarò Olosho lalé If u know say Na bad news u wan use make am, o le lo gba ilé si mortuary make dem Dey carry dead body pass ur head everyday or better still go learn work more under Linda make u dey act as èni ikeji 😜😂 #NSNS 👊🏾 Woss Wobi ma lo wa mo ooo 🙄 should incase u dunno, dis is CDQ yeh yeh a.k.a Balé okò ilú 🙌🏾😂 #Shotiye”





Comments

Popular Posts