My Boss Tried to Grab My Breasts in His Office - Lady Recounts

 
 
Read the touching story of the unnamed young lady:

Dear readers, my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys as I share my pains with you people in the hope of a possible solution to my present predicament.

 This is my story. I work for an auditing firm, name withheld. Early this year, I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively, that is, lustfully, but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances to me before.

 Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I, still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too. After all, who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss.

On the 21st of Jan, he called me into his office and offered me a seat. I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hardworking I was and all. As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast. This man in his mid fifties, had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop.

He apologized and asked me out of his office.

 About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY". I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say. After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company.

 I went home to meet my sick mom (my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked.

 Right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment. Even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira.
 
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom, mom's mom and so on where Virgins).
 
I am so confused right now. Lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways. Amen.

source: Tori ng

Comments

Popular Posts