Denrele looking very different in a suit in birthday photos

denrele-suit

Denrele, a media personality who turned 33 today denrele-suit

Denrele, a media personality who turned 33 today released photos to mark his birthday.
He wrote:.

On my birthday, I celebrate ME!
 On my special day,
 I’m thinking of all the wonderful things I am
 that bring so much joy to others, including me!
 I celebrate my unconquerable spirit,
 that lets me meet every challengewith confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
 I admire my sensitivity.
 I see needs that cry out to be met
 that no one else sees,
 and I meet them,
 out of my deep and caring heart,
 out of my wisdom,
 out of my strength.
 I treasure my uniqueness;
 There is no one else like me,
 and I feel blessed to know
 such an extraordinary person.
 I appreciate ME, respect ME,
 cherish ME, look up to ME.
 Happy, happy birthday!
 May each new birthday
 be the best one ever for ME;
 Cos I f**king deserve it!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADENRELE OLUFEMI ADEYEMI “RAJEEV-RAJA” EDUN.

Comments

Popular Posts