Kim Kardashian denies having a nose job, but admits it looks smaller


Kim has denied that she’s had rhinoplasty surgery to fix her nose..She tells Wonderland magazine

‘People think I’ve had my nose done. I haven’t,’

She however admitted it looks smaller and may be the result of contouring


It does look smaller. Maybe it’s the contour I use,” I used to hate this bump on my nose, she said in the interview. ‘Hated it. Now I love that it makes me look more ethnic.’


 Kim also opened up about life with Kanye West. As a father, she says, he is ‘hand’s on, but he’s not a night guy’.She said

And while he is ‘great’ with three-year-old North, babies are not really his thing. When Kanye was asked by Kim to watch Saint, she found the father sleeping on their bed.

 ‘I’m like, “That’s not how this is supposed to go!”
















 And Kim also admitted life isn’t always easy with Mr West. She was pregnant with their daughter North and ‘miserable’ while he was recording the Yeezy album in 2013, she shared.

‘He had this aggression. You can hear it. He wasn’t used to this life with me,’ she explained.  ‘He was super famous before, but the paparazzi life is a different world.’



Comments

Popular Posts