Wow! 14-year-old Nigerian Girl Who Has Interviewed 18 Presidents Shares Her Experience at the 71st U.N General Assembly












Nigerian history maker, Zuriel Elise Oduwole has shared the interesting experience she gained at the 71st U.N General Assembly.


Zuriel Elise Oduwole at the United Nations General Assembly. The first Nigerian education advocate, Zuriel Elise Oduwole who has interviewed 18 presidents has shared her experience after she was invited to the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The 14-year-old born in Los Angeles is the youngest in the world to have been on the cover of Forbes Magazine.

 Zuriel wrote: “I Speak At The United Nations.  “So as a child, I saw many things on TV I did not understand. I still see many things I don’t understand, but I am learning a little how some things in world works. Not all of it is nice. Not all of it is good to learn about. Sometimes, I ask why cant someone just do something. I am in New York for the UN events, and have seen a lot already.

 “Yesterday, I got to visit the UN, and spoke. I met some more world leaders, and saw a lot just walking past me. I was invited by some leaders to hear my ideas too. I still don’t understand a lot of things, but I am enjoying myself, and also learning a lot. I definitely need wisdom. Thank you LORD Jesus, for this Gift and the Favors. I am loving it :-)” 

Comments

Popular Posts