Desmond Elliot breaks down in tears on TV says he is completely with the Youths and #ENDSARS movement

It is no news how the popularly Nollywood celebrity and politician; Desmond Elliot have been attacked on social media by many concerned Nigerians over his statement which included regulating social media. It did not go down well for the youths an they took to their social media handle to express their disappointment over the law maker.

I believe it did not go well with him and he was not happy of course because of the reactions he saw and got from many people so he has decided to speak again.

This time around, he did not move for regulation of anything but has come on national TV to speak to youths across the country.

During his speech, he broke down in tears because he was dragged to filth over his comment initially.

He said: "I am completely with the youth and the #ENDSARS movement".

Speaking on Arise TV, he said as he broke down in tears:

Let’s start from 20th when it happened. On the 20th of October, I was devastated. I stayed all night awake and I got to DJ Switch’s Instagram live, but I started getting death threats so I logged out.

They were like ohh so you have sent army to kill us. And I’m like, Oh my God. The thing is changing. It’s not about that. So when I got to plenary, it was the whole emotions that went through. And I saw people Killing people, I saw people running away with things and there was just a whole lot going on……

Thank you for reading through this article. Don't forget to follow us for more update

What do you feel about Elliot comments?

Don't forget to drop a comment.

Comments

Popular Posts