‘I love you beyond words’ – Actress, Ruth Kadiri tells daughter, Reign as she clocks 1


Popular Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri is celebrating the birth of her daughter today, 26th of August. The proud mother of one took to Instagram to share pictures from when she was trying to birth her child in the labour room.
Captioning the picture, the 32 year old wrote “Few hours to my baby’s birthday! Oh, how time flies, the only other thing cuter than loving yourself is loving someone else, unconditionally… this was me few hours before I met my blessing. At this point, anything the nurse was telling me was just annoying me.”


Ruth also declared how much she loves her daughter and how her presence brought so much joy and laughter to her life.

Read all she wrote below;
“Dear reign, Watching you grow up has been been many things, Joyful, impactful, full of laughter and sometimes even stressful, but above all, it’s been the most meaningful part of my life. Happy first birthday @reignezerika I love you beyond words”

See adorable pictures of Ruth Kadiri’s daughter;

Comments

Popular Posts