Wow!! See photos of a Nigerian Senator eating food, sharing meat with his boys


A Nigeria Senator, Ishaku Abbo, has shared touching photos of how he was eating tuwo and sharing meat with his boys.

READ WHAT HE POSTED ON FACEBOOK

Senator Ishaku Abbo – SIA ·
I am just living my life.

This evening I had dinner with my boys. We ate our simple food (tuwo) in the same plate and cracked jokes all through our dinner, it was like a communion.


The best part was the time we started sharing the meat. It was all FUN.

The small pieces of meat shared among ourselves was sweeter and more satisfying than a whole cow served to one man alone.
LIFE CAN BE AS SIMPLE AS WE MAKE IT.

Here in SIA MOVEMENT, we are one FAMILY.

We are not after primitive accumulation of wealth.

We are after humanity.

I have great hope in this young generation.

I pledge to work hard to see a seamless transfer of leadership to this young leaders. I am the mentor.

Thank you to my wife @jenniferishafor the sweet tuwo and Miyan kuka.
I believe in better tomorrow.

I AM SIA

I BELIEVE




Comments

Popular Posts