Britney Spears Looks Almost Unrecognizable in S*xy Black and White V Magazine Snaps (Photos)




Britney Spears latest magazine spread has kept tongues wagging. Her latest snaps were released by V Magazine including a stylish black and white snap of Brit in a bathrobe and wearing a towel wrapped around her head.

Looking over one shoulder and sporting flawless make-up, the Toxic singer looks positively glowing.

Another hot shot sees her accompanied by a hunky male model as she writhes on a leather sofa with plenty of flesh on show. She's also seen wearing bodysuit with a pair of kinky black suspenders. The amazing pictures were snapped by photographer, Mario Testino.
Many have said the pictures don't really look like her.



One person wrote: "this doesn't even look like her!!"

Another added: "Doesn't even look like her for a second I thought it was Khloe kardashian or Someone else."

A third concluded: "No hate but I would've never know this was you � u look gorgeous keep doing whatcha doing @britneyspears 🔥🔥."

and a fourth said: "She looks so different because of too much photoshop"


 
However, it seems Britney expected the reaction people are giving the photos as she explained that she's learned to ignore what people have to say about her.

She explains: "Whoever is in the spotlight, people are really quick to judge. I mean, there are a lot of kids coming up who've experienced that.


"You know, Justin Bieber, he's huge, and he experiences that. It's just the way the world works, unfortunately.


"I've been doing this for 20 years. I kind of don't pay attention to it. I have my relationship with God and myself and that's what matters to me. I really don't care what most people think."

source:TORI.ng

Comments

Popular Posts