Nengi reveals one thing about Kiddwaya that makes her want to get close to him

The Big Brother Naija Show has ended but there are still lot of unanswered questions about certain things that happened in the House. There were series of romantic entanglement, as well as fallout moments between different Housemates. However, we're getting the actual reasons behind questionable actions of Housemates back then in the House.


Earlier today, Nengi was asked about what she really thinks about her relationship with Kiddwaya, as many viewers believe she's got a crush for him. Her response has shown otherwise as she stated clearly who Kiddwaya really is. Nengi reiterated: "I saw Kidd as my friend because I already spoke with him before getting into the House. And getting into the House, I felt like this person could be my friend. That was how it was! He likes to play like me. Kidd is just like a child and I'm like that too".


I guess that explains why Nengi was trying to get close to Kiddwaya during the course of the Show. Nengi just felt connected to him because of the existing conversation they had before getting on the Show. Though, Nengi never mentioned to us the kind of discussion she had with Kiddwaya before they finally met in the BBN House.

Comments

Popular Posts