BBNaija: Laycon finally makes peace with Erica

Big Brother Naija season 5 Lockdown Housemate, Laycon has made peace with her colleague and ex-housemate.
Laycon sent out the apology statement on Wednesday afternoon during Lipton Ice Tea Task in Big Brother House.

Biggie gave the five remaining Housemates, Neo , Vee , Laycon , Nengi and Dorathy a Task courtesy of Lipton Ice Tea.
Each Housemate was mandated to find someone who have been offended in the past and try to make peace with the person.

And while making his own presentation, Laycon poured out his heart asking that the people he has offended, (and didn’t mention their names) should forgive him so they can find a way to reconnect.

Laycon said; “Hi, truthfully, at the back on my mind, I can’t really think of one particular person I’ve lost connection with. But I know there are people who feel some type of way about me.
“And in my head, I feel like me and them may be cool but they don’t think about me the same way I think about them.

“And since this is all about making peace with…. I feel like if I have offended you in any way, I am very very sorry.

“And from the bottom of my heart I want you to reach out to me. And if I have offended you, I would like you to reach out to me let’s reconnect.

“I would like for us to start our friendship back from the start and I would like for us to get off to good relationship with one another.

“Once again, I am very very sorry if I have offended you or I have in any way feel some type of way about yourself.

“It’s all about making peace today and my name is Laycon and I am trying to make peace with you and I’m trying to reconnect with you. Thank you very much.”

Recall that it went down in history of Big Brother Naija season 5 that Erica was disqualified from the show after consistently infringing in House rules.

And following her disqualification, Erica had a fallout with Laycon after one Saturday night party where she was heard cursing, threatening and accusing him of being too manipulative.

For More:

Comments

Popular Posts