Erica speaks about marriage, her attraction to Kiddwaya, others



Ngozi “Erica” Nlewedim, the Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) housemate that was disqualified has granted her first interview since leaving the Lockdown House to the ace journalist, Dele Momodu of Ovation International Magazine.

The actress spoke on wide-ranging issues starting from her early life, acting career, and her experience in the BBNaija house.

She said she is the only child to her parent and because of that she has been feeling lonely on most occasions. The 26-year-old stated that her loneliness has, fortunately, drawn her to God.

On her education, Erica revealed that she studied Business Administration, the same course her mother studied back in the University because she [Erica] passed Business Studies with flying colors at the secondary school level.

She told Dele Momodu that she loves acting and has featured in several movies. And because of her quest to flourish in the Nollywood industry, she enrolled at Met Film School in London where she graduated as the best in her class.



Ngozi Nlewedim (C) DSTv
Regarding BBNaija, Erica said she auditioned for the show because she needed a platform that would project her skill and talent to the whole world.

She said that the show has taught her a lot, but the hallmark of the lesson is self-control.

“As a human, I am not perfect, so I’ve learnt to control myself and my emotions. I am a very emotional person, and I will not allow little things to get into my head again. I need to use my brain and my heart more than my emotions in reacting to issues,” she said.



Erica being interviewd by ace media personality, Dele Momodu on Sunday, Sept 20.
On marriage, Erica said though it is good to marry that she would be focussing her acting career at the moment. She says she wants to bag all the awards available in the movie industry and stand out as the best.

On Kiddwaya, she revealed that she was attracted to the billionaire son by his personality. “Kiddwaya is smart, intelligent and fun to be with. He is selfless and ready to sacrifice for others. So that is what attracted me to him, I think,” said Erica.

Erica speaks about marriage, her attraction to Kiddwaya, others
BBNaija: Nengi snubs Ozo’s last-minute kiss attempt … only to do this immediately after
BBNaija: Ozo is evicted, says “I love you” to Nengi as he exited
Obaseki: Gov. Emmanuel claps for Edo people for doing exactly what Akwa Ibom did
Finally, Trikytee is evicted from BBNaija

Comments

Popular Posts