Photos: ‘I will marry myself’, I been seducing men but none has ever fallen in love with me. Tanzania’s female rapper Chemical

‘I will marry myself’, I been seducing men but none has ever fallen in love with me. Tanzania’s female rapper Chemical || Finding the right person to love and to be loved by has never been a walk in the park.
This, Tanzania’s female rapper Chemical knows perfectly well, having tried the same on end and in vain.

The rapper, through her Instagram account, has revealed that she is tired of trying to woo men for relationships and now needs help.

In an emotional post seen by Thatcelebrity.com , the rapper pleaded with social media users to help her find a suitable man she can finally call her own.


While some advised her to start wearing ladies’ clothes so as to attract them, some held she must get serious and stop posting such to seek their attention.

This is not the first time the rapper is talking about her struggles in getting a man.

Not long ago, she declared that she was contemplating marrying herself because men have not been coming her way.

Comments

Popular Posts